Web Page Maker 3.2 Portable | 5.1 Mb
Web Page Maker is an easy-to-use web page editor that allows you to create and upload web pages in minutes without knowing HTML. Simply drag and drop objects onto the page and position them freely in the layout. It comes with several pre-designed templates that help you to get started. It also includes ready-to-use navigation bars that can be inserted into the page. Additional features include built-in color picker, Java script library, image library and built-in FTP client.
• No html coding is required and you do not need any web experience.
• Drag and drop the objects. True WYSIWYG layout & design.
• Create websites with multiple pages and easily manage your site at once.
• The ability to import and edit an existing html page in a WYSIWYG manner.
• You can use CSS style sheet to control how the text appears on your site. (See Examples)
• Hundreds of functions: thumbnail, rollover image, flash slide show, audio/video, ready-to-use Java Script effects, tables, forms, iFrames and much more...
• Pre-designed website templates are included.
• Preview web pages in browser with one-click.
• Publish your web site with just one-click.
• An Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 400 MHz or faster
• Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 95/98/ME/2000 or Windows .NET Server 2003
• At least 64 MB of available random-access memory (RAM) (256 MB recommended)
• At least 100 MB available disk space
• A 16-bit (thousands of colors) monitor capable of 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or better (millions of colors recommended)
• An Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher (IE6.0 or higher recommended)